Home Teaching Tunes Resources Forum Museum Store Contact
slow air & reel
Archibald MacDonald of Keppoch/
The Barns of Clyde

Archibald MacDonald of Keppoch
This set is part of the following collections:


Clydebank was originally called Barns o’ Clyde, but changed its name in 1882 after the Thomson brothers relocated their shipyard to the village.

Nigel Gatherer, Crieff, Perthshire |